Abroad Travel Health Insurance
When you encounter any unexpected situation during your overseas travels, you will have the assurance you need with Abroad Travel Health Insurance of Katılım Emeklilik.
What does Abroad Travel Health Insurance provide?
It provides protection against health and other risks that they may encounter during journey of the persons, who are travelling abroad for work or holiday purposes by any means of transportation, under the conditions set forth by the policy.
What does Abroad Travel Health Insurance cover?
- Medical treatment coverage
- Emergency medical discharge and transfer due to injury or serious disease
- Funeral transfer
- Transfer costs after medical treatments
- Extension of accommodation period due to injury or disease
- Accommodation of one family member due to injury or treatment of a disease
- Loss, damage and theft of the luggage
- Cash advance
- Delayed luggage (12 hours and more)
- Delay due to double booking
- Being late due to miss of connecting flight
- Cancellation of the tour of the participant (due to mandatory reasons)
- Refusal of visa
- Information and organization services
Will there be a tax advantage?
If you are a wageworker; you can utilize the entire premium you paid for yourself, your spouse and young children for tax deduction, provided that such amount doesn’t exceed sum of gross annual minimum wage and 15% of monthly gross wage.
If you are a self-employer; you can utilize the entire premium you paid for yourself, your spouse and young children for tax deduction, provided that such amount doesn’t exceed sum of gross annual minimum wage and 15% of annual declared income.
How can I apply?
In order to benefit from Abroad Travel Health Insurance, all you need to do is to apply to nearest branch of Albaraka Türk or Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası, or one of the Katılım Emeklilik Agencies throughout the country.
How can I make the payments?
You can pay your participation premiums via your account in Kuveyt Türk Bank or with any of your credit cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
The insured between the age range of 66 to 74 (including) may be insured with 50% additional premium (sur-premium) and the insured between the age range of 75 to 85 (including) may be insured with 150% additional premium (sur-premium). However, medical expenses of the persons who are 66 years old and more are excluded from insurance cover, even if stated in the front page of the insurance policy.
Minor children can only be insured if informed to the insurance company with permission of their parents.
For domestic travels; commencement and ending dates of the insurance are stated in the insurance policy.
Assistance Company: Remed Uluslararası Destek ve Danışmanlık Hizmet Ve Tic. A.Ş. In order to reach the Assistance Company, you can call + 90 212 371 07 27. E-mail: email@example.com
Please kindly prepare your policy number, which will be used as the reference number, during the call.
- Copy of the travel ticket
- Copy of the ID card
- Copy of the pages of the passport that contains identity information, entry and exit stamps of the holder.
- The epicrisis/doctor report that contains the complaint, anamnesis/medical history, diagnosis, and the treatment as well as all test results and prescription
- Original copies of the invoices of the payments for health institutions and payment receipts of the same
- A copy of fully filled claim form
Moreover, if stated in the policy, you can get the necessary documents for Cancellation/Delay/Postpone of the Travel and/or Loss/Delay of Luggage claims from Assistance Company.
For general conditions of Travel Health Insurance, please click here.